- Ed Havill is known for questioning irresponsible spending, bringing attention to issues that are important to the taxpayers and speaking out when he sees the need to. One example: At Ed Havill’s urging the Lake County Commission was one of the first in Florida to approve the new Low Income Senior Exemption in 1999.
- Ed Havill has the experience and training (State Certified Florida Appraiser) to provide fair and equitable property assessments for all property owners. As he has done in the past, Ed Havill will ensure that your high level of service is maintained in the future.
- Ed Havill routinely speaks to clubs and civic groups to educate them about their government and the changing legislation that affects property values and exemptions.
- Ed Havill has instituted many programs to assist taxpayers such as an informational brochure, door hangers, and in-home visits to help with exemption paperwork.
- Ed Havill personally reviews and approves thousands of trusts each year (many drawn up in other states) in order to ensure that each complies with all elements of Florida Law for Homestead Exemption. At the same time, the complete privacy of the Trust information is guaranteed for the Trustors.
Home » Taxpayers Come First